Find out about the standards of care we uphold in the practice and read our mission statement
We are a dental practice with a well trained & caring dental team situated in a modern, purpose built ground floor building with beautiful surroundings. Our mission is to promote better oral health care in the local community and be the dental practice of choice within Stockton-on-Tees and the surrounding areas. We are local dentists to Ingleby Barwick, Yarm & other surrounding areas of Stockton on Tees and serving the community for over 10 years.
We were awarded BDA Good Practice Membership in October 2014 for our high standards in Regulatory compliance, Quality of dentistry delivered and Patient satisfaction. We are passionate about delivering excellent patient care & first class customer service.
To be part of BDA Good Practice all members of the dental team will have made the following commitments:
- We aim to provide dental care of consistently good quality.
- We will work with you to provide care that meets your needs and wishes.
- We aim to make your treatment comfortable and convenient.
- We will check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find.
- We look after your general health and safety.
- We follow current infection control standards.
- We keep our skills and knowledge up to date.
- We monitor the quality of our service to identify opportunities for improvements.
For your protection, the practice is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), and to protect all of our patients and staff we follow strict guidelines with regard to cross-infection control. To read about our latest CQC inspection report published in November 2016 please click here.