Complaints & Grievances
We aim to provide you with the highest standard of holistic dental care at Leven Vale. However, we are open to any criticism you may have so that we can improve our services. It is part of our duty as dental professionals to take note of complaints and improve our services in light of them.
What to do if you’re not happy about an aspect of our service
In this practice we try to ensure all patients are happy with their experience of our services. Therefore your complaints are taken seriously. Complaints will be dealt with promptly and courteously so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible. If we make a mistake we will apologise, quickly and fairly.
- The staff responsible for dealing with complaints are practice principle Dr Kareem Siddiqui and Ms Margaret Lax from our reception team. We can also be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we receive a verbal complaint or by telephone we will listen and if we are unable to resolve it we will refer you to our practice principle. If he is unavailable we will collect details in the privacy of the complaint in the privacy of a consultation room to pass on to him when he is available.
- If the complaint is in the form of an email or writing, this will be dealt with directly by the practice principle.
- If a complaint concerns clinical care or charges this is usually passed to your dentist unless you prefer otherwise.
- We acknowledge complaints in writing, usually within 5 working days, enclosing a copy of the original complaint.
- We seek to investigate and resolve the complaint within 10 working days. If we do not meet these targets, we will explain why there has been a delay.
- A comprehensive report of your complaint will be kept on record.